ATiTool versione 0.0.22
Nuova versione per ATiTool, la 0.0.22, scaricabile da qui.
– No limits overclocking.
– Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window
and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
– Artifact scanning mode for non-ATI cards – use together with a 3rd party overclocking
– Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
– Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile. 3D application
detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only
Changes from ATITool 0.0.21 to ATITool 0.0.22:
– Fixes to card detection on some ATI chipsets
– Fixed "When setting the speed in the log the selected speed is shown
not the actual speed it is set to." (#38)
– Added infobox about possible problems when FRAPS is running
– Removed fan control tab for 9600.
– Some fixes to "try to keep gpu temp at". It will only work while
ATITool is running. If you close – ATITool fan speeds are set to ATI’s defaults
– Fixed temp. reading error which showed 20° on 9800s with high load sometimes
– Disabled creation of file C:Atitool detection log.txt
– Fixed excessive log entries generated during Find Max (#29)
– Fixed 3D detection for XP SP2 + AMD64 (#25)
– Forced 3D detection on for all executables starting with "bf_vietnam"
(Battlefield: Vietname) until a proper fix is found
– Forced 3D detection on for all executables starting with "nwmain"
(Neverwinter Nights) until a proper fix is found
– Fixed rounding error in fan speed settings (#16)
– Fixed rounding error in font size display in temp. settings (#23)
– Added current fan speed display to fan speed settings (#22)
– Memory timings editor is active now
– values are not permanent and are reset at reboot. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
– Gamma settings are reapplied when display mode is changed (#14)
– Gamma settings panel shows numbers (#14)
– Added fan control option "Try to keep GPU temp. at xx°C"
– this option is only available if temp. monitoring is enabled
– Added mini stats to temp. monitoring settings page
– Several speed optimized artifact detection code
– Dump bios button disabled on 9200 until a fix is found
– Replace temp. remote / local by "GPU" / "GPU environment"
– Fixed cosmetic bug in temp. settings panel (#15)
– Fixed bug with log file max. size .. the value was interpreted as Bytes (#13)
– Added include list for 3D detection
– No "scan running" message to log file right after start
– Fixed crash in 3D detection for 3dmark2001 and probably other apps
– Gamma hotkeys are disabled when gamma control is disabled
– Lots of fixes based on the great feedback after the 0.0.21 release, critical
fixes are already incorporated into the 0.0.21 download
– Added option to scanning settings: "disable screensaver while scanning"
– Fixed ATI fan control. for some reason ATI defaults result in fan speeds >
100% to be programmed. This means that any fan speed >75% is actually 100%
(can’t run the fan faster than 100%). ATITool fixes this by setting the right
register on the temp. chip.
– Moved fan speed registry key so its not lost every time you reinstall ATITool