Nuove versione per RadLinker e ATiTooLs
Due programmi di controllo per schede video ATi, che spaziano dall’overclock a tante altre caratteristiche, si aggiornano.
New in this release:
- This is the last version that will support Windows 98 and ME.
- Removed the temporal FSAA threshold setting as it does not seem to be needed any more.
- Added support for all the latest boards.
- Added support for PAL-M TV Format
- Now ATT can detect started application and apply apropriate settings even if this application is in exception list.
- Added missed Smart Shader effects
- Fixed bug with restoring previouse OpenGL settings in “Game Profiles”
- Added new monitoring source “FPS Counter”.
- Removed “Free Texture Memory (D3D only)” field from FLashOSD
- Added “Free Video Memory” and “Free Texture Memory” to FlashOSD module. Will work with any 3D API.
- Added support for Custom Smart Shader effects in Control Center mode.
- Improved support for Catalyst Control Center.
- Added “Force Triple Buffer (D3D)” in Game profiles. This option is application depended and can not be enabled as system wide option. To be able to use Direct3D Force Tweaks you must keep enabled “Aggressive 3D Detection” option.
- Impoved Auto 2d/3d and OSD Modules.
- Added option to select custom Smart Shader files from list of files in “Smart Shaders” folder.
- Fixed wrong detection of some Radeon 9100 boards
- Minor changes in 3D Rendering window to speed up rendering procedure up to 10%.