Rilasciata la patch 1.3 per FarCry
Rilasciata la patch 1.3 per FarCry, l’ottimo sparatutto di Crytek. In questa
– Fixed a crash with the ForkLift when loading some levels.
– Fixed a bug that prevented levels from loading after saving in a previous
– Returned surround 5.1 sound option to the menu.
– Fixed a mounted weapon traverse problem.
– Fixed problems related to shaders1.pak and scripts1.pak not being removed
on installation of the patch.
– Fixed a delay relating to tagging enemies in binocular mode.
– Normal Map Compression.
– SM 3.0 and SM 2.0x are now enabled by default
– when graphics settings are set to ‘Very High’.
– Improved tangent-space calculation to improve bumpmap quality.
– Improved syncronization in multiplayer.
– Fixed bug in leaning with different player classes.
– Fixed an invisible wall exploit in mp_freighter.